Serving the Swannanoa Valley since 1936
CURRENT COVID RESPONSE
As of Pentecost Sunday, May 23, 2021:
1. All indoor seating areas are open: nave of the church and overflow area (no ropes).
2. Social distancing is available outside. Please bring a lawn chair. Communion will continue to be given at the front steps of the church.
3. Ministers of Communion are no longer wearing masks and are no longer using sanitizer between households.
4. All Masses are now including congregational singing.
5. We will continue to station offertory baskets in the occupied areas.
6. The options of receiving Communion from the chalice and extending the Sign of Peace remain omitted until further notice.
7.The faithful retain the right to receive Communion on the tongue or in the hand.
8. All Masses will be live-streamed to our YouTube channel.
Also, as of Pentecost Sunday, May 23, 2021, the general dispensation from attending Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation has been narrowed to include only those who remain vulnerable to the corona virus. Tor details on this, and to find out if you are dispensed, please read the F.A.Qs. in the Decree from the Chancery.